Audrey Harris, L.M.A., C.M.T., C.A.
Certified Massage Professional: Holds one License & 12 Accredited Certificates
Our bodywork therapist is a Top-Rate Pro with an International Fusion Skill Set: Hawaiian, Thai, Hot Stone, Swedish, & More
- Able to give 15 Different Types of Massage
- Create and perform a wide variety of Personalized Fusion Massages, blending your choice of techniques and using your choice of equipment
- Whether you are a beginner or pro: enjoy the benefits of a truly sophisticated touch
- 25-minute Deep Tissue & Sports Massage; at a professional standard, these are simple treatments aimed at providing general benefits, such as relieving knots and muscle tension
- Perform an 11-minute Hand Massage at a professional standard
- Transform any oil-based massage into an Aromatherapy Massage, using your choice of 52 Essential Oils
- Able to perform a 25-minute Head Massage at a professional standard
- Perform a 30-minute Hot Stone Massage at a professional standard
Our accreditation course has spent years of their lives, traveled the world, and it cost over $12,000 in tuition fees to learn these skills… which we share with your body to help get it healthy.
At Olympico Chiropractic Med-Spa
Our Bodywork therapists are certified trained following:
- Massage on a massage table (20 min)
- Swedish Full-Body (54 min)
- Thai (96 min)
- Deep Tissue (25 min, basic)
- Sports (38 min, basic)
- Hawaiian (67 min)
- Hot Stone (45 min)
- Head Massage (46 min)
- Hand Massage (12 min)
- Foot Massage (47 min)
- Rhythmic Thai (43 min)
- Chair (17 min, basic)
- Fusion Massages, approx. 4 hours: table fusion, hot stone fusion, deep
- Indian fusion, back rub fusion & seated back fusion.
Book your appointment now and we will see you soon.
Book by Calling/texting now at: (224) 243-4376